Friday, December 3, 2010

My new blog

Hello  people  of  earth!  This  my  new  blog.  I  decided  to  start  a  blog because  I  love  writing.  I  am  so  bored  and  cant  wait  until  Monday.  My  class  gets  to  know  who  gets  the  special  awards  which  will  be  presented  on  Tuesday.  Im  also  so  mad  at  my  friend  we  are  all  in  the  biggest  fight   and  know  she  wont  let  us  explain  i  hope  it  just  goes  away.


       hope  to   write  more  great  funny  posts

                                           peace  maddi   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realy want to c u when are u coming to visit it would be cool if u had a sype account so we can skype eachother and actualy see eachother

    ReplyDelete